View Full Version : It wasn't meant to be.... :(

Blues1
9/29/2007, 04:01 PM
F***************K

StoopTroup
9/29/2007, 04:09 PM
Hey...

This is a young OU Team.

I'm disappointed that we dropped this road game but no way I'm gonna bag on this OU team.

We played awful today.

CU brought their "A" game....

Anybody else that plays us this year better do the same....

hOlden caUlfield...
9/29/2007, 04:15 PM
WHY DIDN'T WE CALL A TIME OUT WITH 18 SECONDS LEFT BEFORE THEY KICKED THE FIELD GOAL? IF THEY MISS IT OR MAKE IT STILL GIVES US 15 SECONDS TO DO SOMETHING!!!!! MY GOD!!!! TERRIBLE COACHING ALL DAY! TERRIBLE DEFENSE! TERRIBLE IGLESIAS!

bluedogok
9/29/2007, 04:25 PM
Unfortunately this is more of the team that I expected, not the team that played the first few games. Now just win the rest of them.

FirstandGoal
9/29/2007, 04:27 PM
Hey...

This is a young OU Team.

I'm disappointed that we dropped this road game but no way I'm gonna bag on this OU team.

We played awful today.

CU brought their "A" game....

Anybody else that plays us this year better do the same....
Ditto

As heartbroken and disappointed as I am right now, I am also looking at the big picture. We still have the advantage for the Big XII title. Saxet is currently losing to KSU, we win the rest of our games, become conference champs and go to a BCS game and win it will be an amazing season.

At least now we don't need to be stressing out about how USUC or LSU perform because we don't have a snowball's chance in hell of having the chance of getting screwed out of the NC game-- we proved today that we still have a bit of maturing to do before we reach that level.

I refuse to not enjoy the rest of the season just because we had a bit of a stumble today.

aero
9/29/2007, 04:43 PM
I'm with StoopTroup. We played a bad game and it feels like a knife to the gut but I still believe this is a very good team and, as stated, young. Its nothing new that EVERYBODY loves to beat OU because that legitimizes their program, whether we are great or in a down year. I wouldn't have it any other way. We can take the occasional loss, albeit painful, along with the championships and tradition. Plus the season is still early and if we are going to lose, better today than in October or January. Boomer.

RedGiant
9/29/2007, 05:13 PM
It's not that they lost, it's in the way that they lost. This looks exactly like what they've done in the past. It's a habit. Someone goes after them and they stand around looking dumbstruck. Good grief did you see the look on their faces and the lack of effort in the second half?

Piware
9/29/2007, 06:58 PM
It's not that they lost, it's in the way that they lost. This looks exactly like what they've done in the past. It's a habit. Someone goes after them and they stand around looking dumbstruck. Good grief did you see the look on their faces and the lack of effort in the second half?

THEY lost? What THEY've done in the past? It is "we" whether the score is win, lost, or tie. I wonder how many folks on this board that are criticizing the "lack of effort" could run up and down the field in that altitude without passing out. We just didn't play well and that happens sometimes no matter who you are.

We lost and it's a good wakeup call. The big kids are lined up on the schedule and if everyone doesn't play lights out, this is what happens.

Boomer.....
9/29/2007, 07:03 PM
WHY DIDN'T WE CALL A TIME OUT WITH 18 SECONDS LEFT BEFORE THEY KICKED THE FIELD GOAL? IF THEY MISS IT OR MAKE IT STILL GIVES US 15 SECONDS TO DO SOMETHING!!!!! MY GOD!!!! TERRIBLE COACHING ALL DAY! TERRIBLE DEFENSE! TERRIBLE IGLESIAS!
STFU, nOOb!!!!!