PDA

View Full Version : :mad: Ole vet gonna get his Gun and go huntin

olevetonahill
9/29/2007, 03:33 AM
:mad: Wish me a good harvest :mad:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070929/ap_on_re_us/sex_tape_search
A 3 YEAR old Give me a break ,
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

VeeJay
9/29/2007, 03:57 AM
I have a seven year old daughter.

Give him a couple of extra rounds on me.

LoyalFan
9/29/2007, 04:02 AM
:mad: Wish me a good harvest :mad:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070929/ap_on_re_us/sex_tape_search
A 3 YEAR old Give me a break ,
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

O.V.,

I'm in lock-step with you. Everytime I saw that dear child's face on the screen I shed more tears and my urge to mangle someone was unimaginably strong.
Two years ago it was revealed to me that my first wife's second husband had been molesting my beautiful granddaughter since she was three years old. My son wisely refrained from telling me about it until the day the sorry messican scumbag was sentenced (20 years). I say "wisely" 'cause my son had an idea that I might exact my own form of vengeance if the wetback bastard wasn't in custody.
For nine years that wonderful little girl endured the horrors wrought upon her, remaining silent out of fear and shame. My air-headed first wife actually suspected what was going on but said and did nothing. She actually defended the creep when the truth came out.
Somehow, my granddaughter is proving herself to be a tough and resilient young lady. She has had intensive couseling and is now a popular freshman in high school.

Happily, this morning's news reveals that the little angel in the video has been found, alive and living quite happily (so they say). Now all that remains is for the slimey pus-pocket that so abused her to receive what he is due. Sadly, for him to suffer appropriate punishment Ole Vet and LoyalFan must find him before the law does.
Can you say "Castration"?...and that'll be just be for starters.

LoyalFan

olevetonahill
9/29/2007, 04:22 AM
O.V.,

I'm in lock-step with you. Everytime I saw that dear child's face on the screen I shed more tears and my urge to mangle someone was unimaginably strong.
Two years ago it was revealed to me that my first wife's second husband had been molesting my beautiful granddaughter since she was three years old. My son wisely refrained from telling me about it until the day the sorry messican scumbag was sentenced (20 years). I say "wisely" 'cause my son had an idea that I might exact my own form of vengeance if the wetback bastard wasn't in custody.
For nine years that wonderful little girl endured the horrors wrought upon her, remaining silent out of fear and shame. My air-headed first wife actually suspected what was going on but said and did nothing. She actually defended the creep when the truth came out.
Somehow, my granddaughter is proving herself to be a tough and resilient young lady. She has had intensive couseling and is now a popular freshman in high school.

Happily, this morning's news reveals that the little angel in the video has been found, alive and living quite happily (so they say). Now all that remains is for the slimey pus-pocket that so abused her to receive what he is due. Sadly, for him to suffer appropriate punishment Ole Vet and LoyalFan must find him before the law does.
Can you say "Castration"?...and that'll be just be for starters.

LoyalFan
God Bless that baby Grandaughter bro
I remember you mentiong this
Hell Its hard to type 2 fingered , drunk and tears runnin

I have a 13 yr old Granbaby girl and a 5 yr old
I pity the FOOL that even thinks about hurtin one of em . :mad:

olevetonahill
9/29/2007, 04:24 AM
I have a seven year old daughter.

Give him a couple of extra rounds on me.
Maggot like that gonna die slow
use the Gun to capture him . then the knife
Oh STFU vet I might get in trouble !