PDA

View Full Version : How does someone send me a PM, yet doesn't have a profile?

BudSooner
9/28/2007, 03:46 PM
mmurphy19 (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/member.php?u=53829), just sent me a rather scathing PM regarding my thoughts on GUMBY.

I couldn't find his profile, he had zero posts...any ideas?

Over sensitive aggies, sheesh!

SoonerStormchaser
9/28/2007, 04:05 PM
Just make the mods aware...they can always induct him into the Permabanned Hall of Fame along with OUThunder, GDC, Stanley1, etc.

MamaMia
9/28/2007, 04:40 PM
Three questions:

1) What did this mean spirited profile-less person have to say?
2) How do you know this mmurphy19 was a "he". :D
3) Does OSU have any player named Murphy on the team, or have they ever had a player named Murphy; maybe with the number 19?

Czar Soonerov
9/28/2007, 05:12 PM
He is "awaiting moderation." Which means he can't post yet, but he can send PMs.

BudSooner
9/28/2007, 05:19 PM
Three questions:

1) What did this mean spirited profile-less person have to say?
2) How do you know this mmurphy19 was a "he". :D
3) Does OSU have any player named Murphy on the team, or have they ever had a player named Murphy; maybe with the number 19?
Mama, ask and ye shall receive.

YOUR AN IDIOT!!

I read some of your comments on this website about Mike Gundy. You obviously don't understand what is going on. Even Stoops agreed with Gundy. If you disagree with Gundy then you disagree with your own favorite team's coach. Just from reading your comments posted on this website, I can tell that you're an immature idiot that doesn't know what is going on. It's kind of hilarious how stupid you sound just through your comments. I don't think I can say much more except, just cause you're a die hard sooner fan, that doesn't mean you have to talk bad about OSU's coach, ESPECIALLY when he is RIGHT to do what he did.
It was my opinion of Gundy, it's my right unless W has revoked my right to criticize football coaches under the Patriot act.
Though I did like what Gundy did, it was over the top and he sounded like a ****ing fruitloop when delivering it.

If'n your out there murphy boy, respond here or don't but i'm not answering your pm's anymore "THEY ARE GARBAGE!" [hairGel]

BudSooner
9/28/2007, 05:22 PM
He is "awaiting moderation." Which means he cant post yet, but he can send PMs.

Heh, I just wonder if chicken will no longer be on the menu at Pickens stadium???

or will there be a "Churches" or "KFC" owned section?

meh, who gives a rats ***.

mdklatt
9/28/2007, 08:27 PM
He is "awaiting moderation."

Dirty. :texan:

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
9/28/2007, 08:40 PM
Maybe mmurphy19 is Bobby Reid's mommy.

mdklatt
9/28/2007, 08:49 PM
Maybe mmurphy19 is Bobby Reid's mommy of children.

Fixed.