PDA

View Full Version : Special OU-Texas Subscription Offer

Jay C. Upchurch
9/28/2007, 01:34 PM
Sooner Fans!

Sooner Spectator is proud to announce we just finished up our annual OU-Texas Red River Rivalry special edition issue, and we feel it’s one of our best issues ever! But we want you to see and decide for yourself, so we are offering a subscription special in celebration of college football’s greatest rivalry.

From now until Friday, Oct. 5, you can get a 1-year subscription to Sooner Spectator for only $29.95! That’s 12 big issues for $15 off the regular subscription price and a whopping $30 off the news stand price!

We call it our “Beat The Horns!” special and we hope you will take advantage.

Despite the painful bump in the road at Boulder, the Sooners still have a chance to put together what could be a very special season — remember Florida won the national title just last year with a loss — and you don’t want to miss another issue of the publication that gives OU fans the best coverage available.

Sooner Spectator is published twice a month during football season, which means if you act now, you will not only get the special OU-Texas issue, but two more action-packed issues in October and two more in November. And when it comes to the postseason, we’ll have all the Sooner info and news you need in our bowl preview issue and our bowl review issue.

Then enjoy the rest of your Spectator subscription, including our 2008 Recruiting Special, a Spring Football/Sports issue, and of course, our award-winning 2008 Football Preview Issue!

Don’t Wait!

Take advantage of this limited time offer today! Get a new 1-year subscription for $29.95 or renew your existing subscription for the same low price!

Call toll free 1-888-335-4385 (M-F 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT) and ask for the “Beat The Horns” special!

Go Sooners!

Jay C. Upchurch
Editor
Sooner Spectator
www.soonerspectator.com

sooner n houston
9/28/2007, 01:57 PM
Done, and thanks!

mikee likee
9/28/2007, 03:10 PM
I'm in also, thanks

humblesooner
9/28/2007, 03:19 PM
Jay - Is this a Mail Out subscription or an on-line?
If it is mail out, how quick does it arrive?

I used to be a Sooners Illustrated subscriber, but dropped it because I would get the football weekly editions about 2 weeks after a game was played.

I might consider this for my Sooner "fix".

Beef
9/28/2007, 04:24 PM
Does Coach Stoops write any articles? Is it cheaper than $1200/year?

Jay C. Upchurch
9/28/2007, 04:57 PM
Sooner Spectator is a collector-quality magazine dedicated to covering the Sooners with in-depth feature stories, recruiting features, comprehensive Q&As with players and coaches, and much, much more.

We had a major pow wow with the Postal Service this past week and they are working with us to make sure our readers get their issues in a timely manner.

I hope you will give us a try.

Jay U.

P.S. Coach Stoops is the subject of many articles and yes, we are only $29.95 a year with this offer.

Crucifax Autumn
9/29/2007, 02:14 AM
I need more info..

More accurately, I need some feedback from the other members.

olevetonahill
9/29/2007, 02:22 AM
I need more info..

More accurately, I need some feedback from the other members.
Subscribe , Great Mag , Pay the extry 27 bucks postage and ya gett em Fast !
I think some thot I was complaing awhile back . Nope Just confused .
Now Jay since I just renewed at the regular price can I extend at this cheaper price ?
Naw nevar Mind , Its only a few bucks and the Mag is worth full Price to me .

olevetonahill
9/29/2007, 02:25 AM
Sooner Spectator is a collector-quality magazine dedicated to covering the Sooners with in-depth feature stories, recruiting features, comprehensive Q&As with players and coaches, and much, much more.

We had a major pow wow with the Postal Service this past week and they are working with us to make sure our readers get their issues in a timely manner.

I hope you will give us a try.

Jay U.

P.S. Coach Stoops is the subject of many articles and yes, we are only $29.95 a year with this offer.

Jay Ive asked this befor And I think it could rasie some bucks
When we gonna get a binder type thingie to hold em in ?
Ya know whit the Seasons embossed on em
Mine from the start are laying under a coffee table .
Itd be nice to have a season binder to hold that yrs Mags

Crucifax Autumn
9/29/2007, 02:39 AM
Cool...I'll think about it.

olevetonahill
9/29/2007, 02:49 AM
Cool...I'll think about it.
When SS started I subscribed and havent regetted it
I let my illustrated sub go .
My only bitch is like Jay said they are collectable and I cant spend any money on buying a SS logoed Binder thingy to hold em . :D

OU-HSV
9/29/2007, 06:42 AM
I need to renew mine, this is a good deal. I'm probably gonna do it.

olevetonahill
9/29/2007, 07:23 AM
I need to renew mine, this is a good deal. I'm probably gonna do it.
Its a good deal with out a discount . Just sayin

SOONERnTx
10/1/2007, 02:06 PM
I'm in Texas so there isn't alot of unbiased coverage of the sooners here. Its all from a Whorns point of view. This is awesome and a great price, I put in for my subscription today! Can't wait to get it

StoopTroup
10/1/2007, 04:21 PM
I meant to subscribe to this earlier Jay....

I'm doing it today.

Thanks!

ST

StoopTroup
10/1/2007, 04:27 PM
Done.

Jay C. Upchurch
10/6/2007, 11:49 PM
To celebrate the big victory in Big D, we are extending our "Beat Texas Special" ($29.95 for one year subscription)... through this Friday, Oct. 12...

Come on, sign up today and get great coverage of the Sooners as they march toward great things this season!!!!!

toll free

1-888-335-4385

M-F 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Thank you!

sooneron
10/7/2007, 03:21 PM
I'm calling tomorrow. Glad you extended the offer, thanks!

sooner n houston
10/7/2007, 07:23 PM
Jay, thanks for the quick shipping. I got my first copy within two days of calling in my order! I could not believe it.

StoopTroup
10/8/2007, 05:05 PM
Every time I subscribe...

We beat Texas.

SOONERnTx
10/8/2007, 06:08 PM
when should i get my first issue? I called last tue-wed.

Jay C. Upchurch
10/8/2007, 08:44 PM
It usually takes 3 days, so due to the holiday today, probably tomorrow... if it doesn't show... please send me an email to let me know.

[email protected]

SOONERnTx
10/12/2007, 01:58 PM
I got my first issue today and leaving for the game early tomorrow morning! The magizine looks great, I will look forward to reading many more issues.

Crucifax Autumn
10/13/2007, 02:45 AM
I gotta bite the bullet and get this.