PDA

View Full Version : There are some real turds in this world!!!

Sooner in Tampa
9/28/2007, 11:45 AM
Sgt. Edmund "Eddie" Jeffers died on Wednesday in Taqqadum of injuries suffered from an unspecified accident that is under investigation, the Army said.

He wrote an essay, "Hope Rides Alone," backing the war in February for the conservative Free Republic web site that gained wide notice. He suggested that the American public was ungrateful.

“America has lost its will to fight," he wrote. “It has lost its will to defend what is right and just in the world...Let’s stop all the political nonsense, let’s stop bickering, let’s stop all the bad news and let’s stand and fight! Isn’t that what America is about anyway?”

RIP Sgt Jeffers

NOW...onto the turds in the world. The scumbags that visit, post and read the greatest wackjob website in the world Democrat Underground are in the process of just brutalizing this American Hero's memory :mad::mad::mad:

The soldier kid did what all the chickenhawks wouldn't.
His sacrifice is noble.
Wasted and pointless, but noble.
His parents' sacrifice is deserved.
Maybe NOW they will learn.
Every Freeper deserves a GOLD STAR.
When they stand beside Gold Star Moms for Peace.... THEN they will have my sympathy.
His Freeper parents killed him just as surely as anyone else did.

He says: "I've made compromises with my humanity
But then, he's a Freeper, so that's to be expected.
To my mind, it is more odious to compromise one's country or one's own family than to compromise one's humanity.
I feel sorry for anyone who has to admit that about himself. Which is just another of the million reasons I hate this war.

If you compromise your humanity, you compromise everything of value.

At least if you're proud and happy about it, because you swallowed the Administration's line whole. Many out there are the most unfortunate kind of victims. Good souls caught between a rock and a hard place, seeing no way out, and doing what they have to as soldiers.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:I guess his days of writing pro-war pieces are behind him. . . .permanently.

in all fairness there are some folks over there thank Sgt Jeffers for his sacrifice.

FU*& I hate ungratefull fuggers!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

soonerloyal
9/28/2007, 01:58 PM
Every "side" has their POS extremeists. They aren't worth the brown used tissue piling up in the latrines.

What BS. I find it hard to reconcile my hatred of bastards like that as a Christian. But they do have a right to say it. Like I have a right to say they deserve a long, slow, tortuous death for their stupidity and worthlessness.

Reading things like this on the day I'm waiting to hear if my Middle Marine will be reactivated to active duty...and me feeling about Iraq and Dumb Dubya the way I do (and the belief that we HAVE to be in places like the 'Ghan)...

Well, it just makes a mamma cry her eyes out. Godspeed, Sgt. Jeffers. We'll miss you. Thank you for your love of country and your service & sacrifice. I'm sorry you're gone.

Stupid people SUCK.

Sooner in Tampa
9/29/2007, 02:30 PM
Soonerloyal...you are right, each side has their POS extremeists. I just can't stand ungreatful fuggers. Some of us have given up the majority of our adult lives so these a$$holes can live free. Oh, well, we didn't sign up to protect only the people we liked.

You have raised two fine you men!! I know this because they are Marines...enough said.

Semper Fi to you and your sons...they will forever be in our prayers!!!

1stTimeCaller
9/30/2007, 10:27 AM
WTF is a freeper?

That sounds like a move JohnnyMack does to Dean, often.

StoopTroup
9/30/2007, 10:34 AM
Don't rear the freeper?

stoopified
9/30/2007, 11:11 AM
Turd is an understatement.