PDA

View Full Version : Places to watch the RRS

mikeb
9/28/2007, 01:50 AM
if I can not find tickets before the game. My wife and I have decided to make the trip to Dallas for the game, which will be our first RRS. I seriously doubt we will be able to afford tickets but we are hoping to have a good time anyways. It will also be our first full night away from our 3yr old son. YIPPEE!!!!!!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/28/2007, 02:05 AM
Get to the Cotton Bowl at least an hour ahead of kickoff, and aggressively look for tickets. You will likely be able to get them, at a reasonable price.

Norman Sooner
9/28/2007, 07:23 AM
mikeb-dont give up on tickets just yet..If you have already decided to make the trip regardless of tickets, then you have the hardest part decided. There will be tickets available, you just gotta go look. Go to the fair at about 10-11 in the morning and start looking. If you cant find any by 1:30, pay to get into the fair(it has been $20 in the past) and go wander around the cotton bowl. I see people trying to unload them there every year. If you still cant find anything, you can watch the game at the fair with corny dogs and beer and big screens..Thats what i would do, although i really think you can find affordable tickets if you look. Unfortunately, my family has never been "fortunate" enough to be able to give to the athletic department besides what our season tickets cost. Therefore we have never been guaranteed tickets. This is my 16th straight year to go and like i have said i have never paid more than i think 150..

mikeb
9/29/2007, 12:00 AM
Norman Sooner, 16 straight years is impressive.