PDA

View Full Version : Regular bars vs. nudie bars

1stTimeCaller
9/28/2007, 12:46 AM
I know a few things to be fact and this is one of them.

At a nudie bar you are guaranteed two things: you will see boobs and you will not take anyone home and know them in a Biblical way..

At a regular bar your chances of seeing boobs while you are drinking a beer are extremely low but your chances of getting your physical in anOlivia Newton John way are high.

def_lazer_fc
9/28/2007, 12:47 AM
i cannot possible disagree with that statement.

olevetonahill
9/28/2007, 12:49 AM
You sick Bastage , You should go to church . Then YOU get ****ed in a biblical way.

def_lazer_fc
9/28/2007, 12:49 AM
another thing i know for certain...

you are guaranteed to hear a kid rock song at a strip club.

def_lazer_fc
9/28/2007, 12:51 AM
You sick Bastage , You should go to church . Then YOU get ****ed in a biblical way.
i went to church for most of my earlier years, and i can say that getting laid is about the only thing church was good for. :P god, i miss church camp....

goingoneight
9/28/2007, 12:53 AM
... isn't that what kids went to Falls Creek for?

dolemitesooner
9/28/2007, 01:10 AM
Falls creek was AWESOME

goingoneight
9/28/2007, 01:20 AM
I remember all the kids getting busted in their secluded areas of choice. Ahh, yes... 10th grade was :cool: up there.

OKC Sooner
9/28/2007, 02:15 AM
I know a few things to be fact and this is one of them.

At a nudie bar you are guaranteed two things: you will see boobs and you will not take anyone home and know them in a Biblical way..

At a regular bar your chances of seeing boobs while you are drinking a beer are extremely low but your chances of getting your physical in anOlivia Newton John way are high.

So what you're saying is... sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't? :texan:

Seamus
9/28/2007, 03:41 AM
another thing i know for certain...

you are guaranteed to hear a kid rock song at a strip club.

Best reason in the history of time NOT to go into a strip bar.

Okla-homey
9/28/2007, 04:44 AM
Kid Rock. meh.

Back in my day, your better class tittay bars played a lot of AC/DC, Journey and/or Foreigner.

Alright fellas, put your hands together and show some love for Amber, she's "Back in Black" but if you treat her right, she won't be wearing it for long...

OUHOMER
9/28/2007, 08:28 AM
I guess, i am getting old. nudie bars dont do it for me. Maybe because i used to go to them all the time. now after a few minutes I have seen it, so i am not really that interested any more. But back in the day at the RED DOG it was interesting :D

sooneron
9/28/2007, 08:30 AM
The averages are against you, but one of my best friends used to be money at the nudie bar. He wouldn't drop a dime and yet, he would go home with some dancer nearly every other time. Enigma

olevetonahill
9/28/2007, 10:27 AM
The averages are against you, but one of my best friends used to be money at the nudie bar. He wouldn't drop a dime and yet, he would go home with some dancer nearly every other time. Enigma
He just licked his eyebrows huh ?

VeeJay
9/28/2007, 10:27 AM
I think this goes back to one of the hillbilly sayings:

"If it has tits or wheels, eventually it will cause you trouble."

If the nudie bars tits are in your wheels, well, your troble is pretty much present, in an immediate sort of way.

I never got why guys went looking for relationships with strippers. WTF are they thinking?

Tulsa_Fireman
9/28/2007, 11:05 AM
I never got why guys went looking for relationships with strippers. WTF are they thinking?

Uhhhh...

Gigantic tittys, maybe? Smokin' hot body?

Christ man, we're not looking to bang Mother Teresa.

Keep that **** up and we'll confiscate your Man Card.

85Sooner
9/28/2007, 11:34 AM

Yeah, free nose candy can enhance your results.

sooneron
9/28/2007, 11:42 AM
Yeah, free nose candy can enhance your results.
Didn't do/carry drugs. He is cheesey as hell and the chicks seemed to love it.

M
9/28/2007, 12:09 PM
Strip clubs: Been there, done that. Never again.

IronSooner
9/28/2007, 12:35 PM

I've seen the former at clubs, the latter, very VERY rarely. I'm sure a lot of that has to do with the places I've been (Champaign IL, OKC, Las Vegas - cheap one), but honestly I haven't seen anything better there than what I've dated.

StuIsTheMan
9/28/2007, 01:22 PM
So what you're saying is... sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't? :texan:

heh?...oh yeah it's 1TC...were talk'n the ghey bars here...I'm OUT!

VeeJay
9/28/2007, 01:49 PM
Uhhhh...

Christ man, we're not looking to bang Mother Teresa.

Keep that **** up and we'll confiscate your Man Card.

Not disparaging the hard-working gals who'll pilfer your wallet in a heartbeat in exchange for showing a little flesh. I was referring to relationships. I knew a couple of cats down through the years who basically fell in love with strippers, and spent most of their waking hours sitting alone in the tittay bars worshipping said showgal.

Generally speaking, not the kind of gal you'd want to take home to momma.

9/28/2007, 01:55 PM
Kid Rock, Schmid Rock.

I don't really have an opinion on this thread. I've just always wanted to type "Schmid Rock."

BudSooner
9/28/2007, 03:55 PM
Kid Rock, overrated. Now, Nine Inch Nails "Closer?" hells yeah.
As for tittay bars, if you still think your game to go there then run like hell to the Red Dog on nw 10th.

You will soon change your mind, that or you went in there with a clothespin on your nose. the place reeks of "things" that smell like a warf.

SelmaBamaFan
9/28/2007, 04:21 PM
Platinum Plus in Memphis

Nuff said...

BudSooner
9/28/2007, 04:23 PM
Doll House in Tulsa, B L E C H !!!!!

StoopTroup
9/28/2007, 04:26 PM
A long time ago....

In a galaxy far far away...

I was in this strip club....

This young lady came out with very little camoflage on dancing to welcome to the jungle by GnR...

I felt very welcome....

StuIsTheMan
9/28/2007, 04:28 PM
Maximas in Witchta Falls...:D

BudSooner
9/28/2007, 05:51 PM
CLOUD 9 in Tulsa, there is a table with my name on it.

Blue
9/28/2007, 11:36 PM
Columbus Gold in Columbus,Oh and The Masters Club in Atlanta. Give them enough money and you can do pretty much whatever you want.

...or so I hear.

soonerboomer93
9/29/2007, 02:02 AM
so you're saying there is sex in the champainge room?

Okla-homey
9/29/2007, 06:19 AM
I wonder if the Nipa Hut is still open just outside Clark AB in the Phillippines?

Them LBFM's could shoot pesos out their yoo-hoos to the sound of "Money" by Pink Floyd.