PDA

View Full Version : A completely nonpolitical thread about Jesse Jackson

OUAndy1807
9/27/2007, 10:21 PM
I know it's been the focus of a lot of jokes in the past, but I literally cannot understand the words that are coming out of his mouth.

SoonerGirl06
9/27/2007, 10:35 PM
That's so weird! I was thinking the same thing. I've spent the past thirty minutes intently focused on what it was he was saying. I'm sad to say I couldn't understand at least 90% of the words coming out of his mouth.

For someone whose a public speaker, I would think that's not good.

OklahomaTuba
9/27/2007, 10:57 PM
Fortunatly, he always spews the same garbage, so you really don't need a translator.

Soonerus
9/27/2007, 11:01 PM
Totally agree...non-substantive speaking automaton personafied....

OklahomaTuba
9/27/2007, 11:03 PM
If you ever get a chance to talk to JC Watts after a couple of cold ones, ask him about the king of poverty pimps sometime.

It will open your eyes.

sooner_born_1960
9/27/2007, 11:04 PM
But did it rhyme?

SoonerGirl06
9/27/2007, 11:08 PM
Fortunatly, he always spews the same garbage, so you really don't need a translator.

Yes, but I want to hear what the same garbage is that he's spewing. I haven't been able to understand what he's been saying for years.

If no one can understand what he's saying, then how do we know he's spewing garbage? He's kinda like that guy on Fat Albert... or the teacher on Charlie Brown.

What does that say if a public speaker is unable to articulate proficiently?

Soonerus
9/27/2007, 11:11 PM
Yes, but I want to hear what the same garbage is that he's spewing. I haven't been able to understand what he's been saying for years.

If no one can understand what he's saying, then how do we know he's spewing garbage? He's kinda like that guy on Fat Albert... or the teacher on Charlie Brown.

What does that say if a public speaker is unable to articulate proficiently?

That's it he is a flake , a fraud....no content whatsoever...a mumbler, a poor rhymer...

SoonerGirl06
9/27/2007, 11:13 PM
You'd think with all the money he's made with the Rainbow Push Coalition, he'd be able to afford to take some speech lessons.

Seriously.

Soonerus
9/27/2007, 11:15 PM
He is a lazy philanderer..