PDA

View Full Version : Free Shoes University

Sooner_Havok
9/27/2007, 07:10 PM
Don't shoot me if this has already been brought up, I'M JUST A KID! [hairGel]

Free Shoes University is handing out grades to players (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_blogs/football/ncaa/2007/09/fsu-could-meet-ncaas-wrath.html)

How stupid do you have to be? Good job, you found out that some people in your program are breaking NCAA rules. Now STFU!!! Why make this public and self report? OU and USC have proven that it is always better to stay silent about this kind of stuff. And hell, if the NCAA comes stiffing around, tell them they may as well leave, because you aren't telling them squat!

CatfishSooner
9/27/2007, 08:06 PM
SELF REPORTING NOT SMART...

GottaHavePride
9/27/2007, 08:31 PM
Um, self reporting is a GOOD idea. The penalty when the NCAA finds out they knew about it but didn't report it would be FAR worse than what they'd get by self-reporting.

Sooner_Havok
9/27/2007, 08:35 PM
Um, self reporting is a GOOD idea. The penalty when the NCAA finds out they knew about it but didn't report it would be FAR worse than what they'd get by self-reporting.

Yeah, but if they kept their mouth shut, and didn't cooperate with the NCAA, they would never find out :D

SoonerSloan
9/27/2007, 09:23 PM
just do what reggie did, buy the silence of anyone that could possibly cooperate, seems like its worked out pretty good for USC

PLaw
9/27/2007, 09:34 PM
SELF REPORTING NOT SMART...

Let's hold that thought to see what the National Communist Against Athletes decides to do about SUC.

BOOMER
PLaw

Sooner_Havok
9/27/2007, 09:37 PM
Let's hold that thought to see what the National Communist Against Athletes decides to do about SUC.

BOOMER
PLaw

They have made their decision. It was to do nothing.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
9/27/2007, 09:41 PM

BOOMER
PLaw

I'll look forward to hearing about that. I expect it to be one of the bright spots of my time in the nursing home.

Leroy Lizard
9/27/2007, 11:37 PM
Based on what’s been reported so far, what would you do if you were the NCAA?

If I was a real NCAA official, I would have to answer the question, "Is this OU we are talking about?"

Osce0la
9/28/2007, 02:37 PM
I'm thinking they still aren't very happy with the b*tch slap TK gave them over the "mascot" issue. They were humiliated by TK and FSU, now they get their chance to give a little payback. I expect worse punishment than we probably deserve...

stoopified
9/28/2007, 03:16 PM
The FSU now stands for FAKE STUDENT U.There was an article in the DO the other day talkingabout academic fraud inFSU atletics.Apparently dozens of athletes cheated academically and two academic advisers were fired.

fadada1
9/28/2007, 04:08 PM
The FSU now stands for FAKE STUDENT U.There was an article in the DO the other day talkingabout academic fraud inFSU atletics.Apparently dozens of athletes cheated academically and two academic advisers were fired.\
fyi, it happens everywhere, at every level.