PDA

View Full Version : To anyone going to the OU/UT game it's gonna be close

Sooner24
9/26/2007, 10:44 PM
They are working like a bunch of riled up fire ants on I-35 from the last Ardmore exit to the Lake Murry exit but I don't know if it will be open both lane in both directions by a week from Friday. I will go out and check again next week when I get back from Colorado and have an update for everyone.

CatfishSooner
9/26/2007, 10:59 PM
keep us updated buddy...

Petro-Sooner
9/26/2007, 11:09 PM
OMGOSH!!!!!!!! Will it ever end???? Can you not get something done in a timely manner? Granted its the state at work, but this has been going on since I went for the first time in 2000. I guess I should shrug my shoulders and accept it. If I want better move out of state somewhere. I love my state but we have a lot of probelms.

SoonerBBall
9/26/2007, 11:12 PM
I remember for the last couple of years, the state has forced all construction to open up all available lanes on I-35 between Norman and the boarder Fri-Sun of OU/TX. I hope the keep it going.

Sooner_Havok
9/26/2007, 11:12 PM
Eh, with any luck, Henry will just mandate that the road be open four lanes for OU/UT weekend, or else. I remember when he did that a few years back...funny sh*t

Sooner_Havok
9/26/2007, 11:13 PM
I remember for the last couple of years, the state has forced all construction to open up all available lanes on I-35 between Norman and the boarder Fri-Sun of OU/TX. I hope the keep it going.

You dirty sum of a [hairGel]!

:D

SoonerBBall
9/26/2007, 11:22 PM
;)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
9/27/2007, 06:30 AM
One year they were doing road construction on I-35 the Sundday after OU-Texas. Traffic was at a snail's pace. Needless to say, there was a huge line at Love's bathrooms.