PDA

View Full Version : Frisky Badgers Frisked

douxpaysan
9/26/2007, 12:02 PM
http://www.madison.com/tct/news/stories/247480

douxpaysan
9/26/2007, 12:05 PM
Guilty conspiratorshttp://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_02/badgerPAL1804_468x319.jpg

crawfish
9/26/2007, 12:15 PM
I think some writer needs to go back to journalism school...

Because the UW has a policy in place to revoke season tickets of people who cause disturbances, the officer asked couple to produce their tickets and the man was able to find his -- the seats were in section KK -- but the woman couldn't find hers, what with her pants being inside out.

sooner_born_1960
9/26/2007, 12:19 PM
By the way, what is your name?

Taxman71
9/26/2007, 01:11 PM
This guy will be a campus legend.....not only b/c of his act, but the article only refers to him as "The man".

http://www.splicedonline.com/98reviews/lebowski.jpg

GottaHavePride
9/26/2007, 01:49 PM
I just hope the chick was hot. Because in Wisconsin, those aren't good odds. ;)

mdklatt
9/26/2007, 01:51 PM
I just hope the chick was hot. Because in Wisconsin, those aren't good odds. ;)

That depends on where you are.

sooner518
9/26/2007, 01:52 PM
that couple was having sex in a family bathroom when arrested and taken to the police office, where officers were about to interview them separately, Burke recalled, "and the guy says (to the girl), 'By the way, what is your name?' "

umm wow. how does that even happen?

I guess alcohol?

tnraider1
9/26/2007, 04:16 PM
All that badger sex will lead to.......

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

GottaHavePride
9/26/2007, 04:40 PM
You know what eats badgers?

Lions in Kenya. (http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/kenya/)

Dio
9/26/2007, 06:39 PM
"Maybe if we built a large wooden badger..."

sooner4life
9/26/2007, 09:35 PM
funny stuff, that guy is from around here where I live. And, yes there a lot of big chicks here also, but I found a small one, getting married saturday to her. No sex in the bathroom for us though.

swardboy
9/26/2007, 09:42 PM
Do you know her name?

Boomerfreakinsooner
9/26/2007, 11:21 PM
We don't need no stinking badgers.

badger
9/27/2007, 09:29 AM
Do I need to comment on this thread? Yessssss...

First of all, you need to understand about Mad-town and badger fans. They are the most wild bunch you will ever meet.

Madison, aka Mad-town, is the most liberal town you will find on the east side of the Mississippi. They are so liberal, they must be radical. The students protested the Vietnam war by destroying an ROTC building. They smoke weed and get other such drugs on State Street on Halloween night. They are not a very diverse group, but they are very much the hippiest tree huggers you will ever find.

Now, about badger fans... they will be vicious to visitors. The student section has a cheer when the opposing team comes out. It goes like this:

One group: E-S!
Other group: F-U!

Some have misinterpreted it, like Sports Illustrated on Campus, to be saying "O Sucks, Eat S***," as in referring to the freshmen student section. Alas, this is not the case, because if they really had an appointed freshmen student section at football games, that would be cool! However, I'll let you figure out what E-S, F-U stands for.

They have been ordered in the past not to charge the field and even had a fence put in front of the section to ensure they wouldn't... the stupid students did it anyway, causing severe injuries from trampling.

The fans are so rowdy they now only play a song known as the "Budweiser Song" after the game, because of the rocking back and forth that everyone does damaging Camp Randall Stadium. Now, they replaced it with an equally damaging tradition, "Jump Around" between the 3rd and 4th quarters.

I once considered attending the University of Wisconsin, being from Wisconsin and all. My mom wouldn't hear it! While it is considered one of the most "fun" campuses in America, it is also one of the most dangerous.

It is loaded with alcohol, it is loaded with drugs, it is loaded with crazy people, and all of the above will lead to two students doing it in a family bathroom. Strange, but true.

I resent the statements that I have read...

We don't need no stinking badgers.
If you're referring to the animal, they're cute, but vicious. If you're referring to the team, don't worry, U-Dub always drops at least one game per year that they shouldn't, whether it be Indiana, Northwestern or some minor thing that they happened to schedule.

I just hope the chick was hot. Because in Wisconsin, those aren't good odds.
I'm from Wisconsin, you bash-turd! :mad::mad::mad: Actually, to tell you the truth, there are a lot of fat beer drinkers up there, both male and female. I attended a game at Camp Randall once... bunch of fat people on our row that shoved us around. Seatbacks a must!

GottaHavePride
9/27/2007, 09:45 AM
If you're referring to the animal, they're cute, but vicious. If you're referring to the team, don't worry, U-Dub always drops at least one game per year that they shouldn't, whether it be Indiana, Northwestern or some minor thing that they happened to schedule.

Heh. That was a line from UHF, whoever said it.

I'm from Wisconsin, you bash-turd! :mad::mad::mad:
Tee hee. ;)

Actually, to tell you the truth, there are a lot of fat beer drinkers up there, both male and female. I attended a game at Camp Randall once... bunch of fat people on our row that shoved us around. Seatbacks a must!
See? I told you. :D

Taxman71
9/27/2007, 12:51 PM
And, yes there a lot of big chicks here also, but I found a small one, getting married saturday to her. No sex in the bathroom for us though.

I nobody taking this softball after languishing for 15 hours?

frankensooner
9/27/2007, 01:06 PM
I dated a gal from Wisconsin back in the day, she was pretty hot.

Ash
9/27/2007, 01:22 PM
I nobody taking this softball after languishing for 15 hours?

The board really has slipped.

Taxman71
9/27/2007, 01:47 PM
He can look forward to alot of bathroom activity...............alone.

handcrafted
9/27/2007, 05:55 PM
TTIWWP

PITTB

IBTD

YWIA.

:texan:

tulsaoilerfan
9/27/2007, 06:21 PM
Who wouldn't rather have sex than watch a big 10 football game? Surely that isn't the first time that has happened there. :)