PDA

View Full Version : Ohio State provides another fine example at QB.

SoonerStormchaser
9/26/2007, 11:50 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/ncaa/09/25/henton.prostitute.ap/index.html
Maybe they could've gotten some of Troy Smith's booster money to offer her a bit more?

JohnnyMack
9/26/2007, 11:57 AM
$20 bucks?

Bet she was classy.

reddfoxx
9/26/2007, 12:03 PM
Do Ohio State athletes get a student discount?

OU Adonis
9/26/2007, 12:23 PM
I am not going to be making fun of any other teams QBs for getting into trouble at least for a little while.

hgarmorer
9/26/2007, 12:32 PM
Oh sure you can. That was last year and like everyone says it's a new year. Last year doesn't matter compared to this years team. Sooo Fire away.

Lone Starr Buckeye
9/26/2007, 12:33 PM
Do Ohio State athletes get a student discount?

Only at car dealers. OU is the last program that needs to throw stones given your recent issues.

Ash
9/26/2007, 12:36 PM
Only at car dealers. OU is the last program that needs to throw stones given your recent issues.

Well, I'm not OU. I'm a fan of OU and I'm posting on an internet message board. So, I can pretty much make fun of whoever I want.

BTW, I know he's third string, but geez, can't the QB of tOSU pull on campus?

Lone Starr Buckeye
9/26/2007, 12:38 PM
Well, I'm not OU. I'm a fan of OU and I'm posting on an internet message board. So, I can pretty much make fun of whoever I want.

BTW, I know he's third string, but geez, can't the QB of tOSU pull on campus?

LOL. 1 would think he could land some talent, yes.

And true, its the net, say what ya want I suppose. Im a visitor here so go for it! ;)

Readyfor8
9/26/2007, 12:46 PM
First of all, 20 bucks sounds like he was joking, unless that police officer was standing in a truck stop. Seriously how is a ho supposed to make anything off 20 bucks, after pimp and penacilin she would barely have enough to brush her teeth and I'm sure that is the first thing to go.

Second of all, he was the third string QB, 4th leading rusher... This dude is Hunter Wall, and we all know what happens to Backup QB's when they get all antsy in there pantsy. Could have been worse, he could have fell out of the back of a pickup truck.

Finally to the Buckeye above, if I could throw any stones at any program it would be The Ohio State University. You guys have been in trouble more times since 2000 than Paris Hilton has had "cold sores." No high and mighty attitude needed, thank you.

Lone Starr Buckeye
9/26/2007, 01:06 PM
Finally to the Buckeye above, if I could throw any stones at any program it would be The Ohio State University. You guys have been in trouble more times since 2000 than Paris Hilton has had "cold sores." No high and mighty attitude needed, thank you.

Fair enough. Dont think either school needs to be flinging insults about anyone getting busted , but I realize this is a Sooner medium so hey....

BTW, the handle throws you off. Lone Starr is a reference to Spaceballs the movie. My previous handle on sites was Lord Helmet. Kids loved the movie so what the heck. My team is CU. :cool:

Probably worse now, eh? :D

Ash
9/26/2007, 01:16 PM
Fair enough. Dont think either school needs to be flinging insults about anyone getting busted , but I realize this is a Sooner medium so hey....

BTW, the handle throws you off. Lone Starr is a reference to Spaceballs the movie. My previous handle on sites was Lord Helmet. Kids loved the movie so what the heck. My team is CU. :cool:

Probably worse now, eh? :D

Uhhh...right...you log on with Buckeye as part of your handle to defend tOSU and it's players...but your team is CU...

How bout next time just cutting to the chase and logging on as Troll.

Lone Starr Buckeye
9/26/2007, 01:25 PM
Uhhh...right...you log on with Buckeye as part of your handle to defend tOSU and it's players...but your team is CU...

How bout next time just cutting to the chase and logging on as Troll.

I live in Ohio. Should have explained. Anyhow. No troll. Just looking around and found it somewhat hypocritical of OU mocking another school given the whole Lexus thing...But again, its an OU site so really its no worry. Say what you will. I am a CU fan.

Basically come looking for the farks. The ones on Barnett were epic.

mxATVracer10
9/26/2007, 01:33 PM
If theres one thing that Soonerfans do right, its Farkin!!! :texan:

usmc-sooner
9/26/2007, 01:40 PM
I live in Ohio. Should have explained. Anyhow. No troll. Just looking around and found it somewhat hypocritical of OU mocking another school given the whole Lexus thing...But again, its an OU site so really its no worry. Say what you will. I am a CU fan.

Basically come looking for the farks. The ones on Barnett were epic.

I bet you could use a $20.00 whore more than anyone.

Lone Starr Buckeye
9/26/2007, 01:57 PM
I bet you could use a $20.00 whore more than anyone.

Speaking from experience I can tell.

:pop:

Keep it comin young lad, Im ready to cook in your kitchen. :P

AlbqSooner
9/27/2007, 07:01 AM
CU players don't solicit prostitutes. They rape undergrads.

Lone Starr Buckeye
9/27/2007, 07:25 AM

Care to prove provide any intelligent factual conversation regarding that little comment? Or was just another BS post from this board???? I think I know the answer. :pop:

olevetonahill
9/27/2007, 08:01 AM
Care to prove provide any intelligent factual conversation regarding that little comment? Or was just another BS post from this board???? I think I know the answer. :pop:
Liten up there francis , You didnt read How bill clinton had the CU team hold a cheerleader while he had his way with her ?
I thot not .:pop:

Lone Starr Buckeye
9/27/2007, 08:08 AM
Liten up there francis , You didnt read How bill clinton had the CU team hold a cheerleader while he had his way with her ?
I thot not .:pop:

LOL. Love that line! Its all good. You guys need to seriously stop neg spek/rep me though....:D

And why the hell dont you guys at least sign off on the negativity? At least own up to the flame! :confused:

Its all good Soonerdoods. I have no worries. Go Buffs!

Crucifax Autumn
9/27/2007, 10:54 PM
I saw on cops where they were doing a prostitution sting and a couple of these losers they set up were actually offering 5 bucks. Then a guy set the record by asking what he could get for $1.

olevetonahill
9/28/2007, 12:12 AM
LOL. Love that line! Its all good. You guys need to seriously stop neg spek/rep me though....:D

And why the hell dont you guys at least sign off on the negativity? At least own up to the flame! :confused:

Its all good Soonerdoods. I have no worries. Go Buffs!
see now your all green .:D :D :D :D :D :cool:

Crucifax Autumn
9/28/2007, 12:16 AM
Man, don't worry about spek...who give's a rat's Gundy?

goingoneight
9/28/2007, 01:06 AM
She needs to use protection so she doesn't end up a mother of children... err... I got nuthin'. :O

Crucifax Autumn
9/28/2007, 01:18 AM
Without nuttin' there'd be no need for that protection.

soonerboomer93
9/28/2007, 02:20 AM

actually, the free strippers and prostitures are at the recruitment parties also...