PDA

View Full Version : Govt. HEALTHCARE EXPANSION just passed by House of Reps

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/25/2007, 08:12 PM
Will extend to children of illegals. I don't have any details yet. Heads up.

OUinFLA
9/25/2007, 08:14 PM
http://www.morten.b.helland.com/personal/graphics/bill.jpg

rufnek05
9/25/2007, 08:15 PM
so thats a bad thing right?

9/25/2007, 08:36 PM
Projections are that they don't have enough votes to override the anticipated presidential veto.

jeremy885
9/25/2007, 10:13 PM
so thats a bad thing right?

Do you want to pay for health care for people who shouldn't even be in the country?

I pay 4K a year for both me and my wife, I'd rather they do the same or go back home and get it from their own government.

Sooner_Havok
9/25/2007, 11:14 PM
Do you want to pay for health care for people who shouldn't even be in the country?

I pay 4K a year for both me and my wife, I'd rather they do the same or go back home and get it from their own government.

Why don't you love your country? Isn't it a right to have more than the legal citizens of a country get from their government? :rolleyes:

Just like it is their right to have a free college education, while I had to go into massive amounts debt to go to college, while the illegals get free money to go......:mad:

jeremy885
9/25/2007, 11:18 PM
Or if they pay, they get to pay in-state tuition; while the first year my wife was here (when she got her green card) I had to pay out of state tuition.

Rogue
9/26/2007, 05:18 AM
An argument can be made that preventive medicine up front would actually save us $$ in emergent care down the road. The ERs are open to everyone, regardless of ability to pay. We, at least the gov't., waste money in much more grotesque ways than healthcare for mexican kids.

I haven't seen the bill thought.

OklahomaTuba
9/26/2007, 01:04 PM
What ever this costs us, we should just send the bill to Mexico.

They have a huge new offshore oil field in the gulf. I think that should about cover the costs.

GrapevineSooner
9/26/2007, 01:25 PM
Let's just invade Mexico. ;)

Petro-Sooner
9/26/2007, 01:40 PM
Will extend to children of illegals.

Gives me a head ache thinking about it.

Petro-Sooner
9/26/2007, 01:43 PM
Let's just invade Mexico. ;)

I say we put up a huge freakin wall. :mad:

Sorry, wrong thread. :D

SicEmBaylor
9/26/2007, 01:45 PM
Here's my question:
Where were you and Tuba when Tom Delay and Bush shoved the largest expansion of a health care entitlement program since the Great Society through Congress while threatening conservatives to either vote for the bill or lose their RNCC funding along with their committee assignments and even their seats in the form of a primary challenger?

rufnek05
9/26/2007, 01:45 PM
so it's a good thing i've already set up an IRA for myself?

tommieharris91
9/26/2007, 01:51 PM
Will extend to children of illegals. I don't have any details yet. Heads up.

You do realize that children of illegals born on US soil are American citizens, right?

rufnek05
9/26/2007, 01:52 PM
You do realize that children of illegals born on US soil are American citizens, right?

yes, but their parents still aren't paying into the system.

Petro-Sooner
9/26/2007, 01:54 PM

Sickening isnt it.

soonersweetie
9/26/2007, 02:47 PM
I just don't get it. Why, why, why? Why must we pay for everyone else? Why must we let people in illegally and why must American citizens pay for it?

On another note, why when ever there is some disaster in the rest of the world, do we have to send our money over there, when no other country offers to help us out or repay what we have sent them? I just don't get it.

Gives Bank of America a whole new meaning, grrrrr

mdklatt
9/26/2007, 02:50 PM
yes, but their parents still aren't paying into the system.

Except when they are.

mdklatt
9/26/2007, 02:51 PM
On another note, why when ever there is some disaster in the rest of the world, do we have to send our money over there, when no other country offers to help us out or repay what we have sent them? I just don't get it.

Lots of countries offered to help us after Katrina. I think Bush turned them all down, but I could be wrong.

royalfan5
9/26/2007, 02:52 PM
I just don't get it. Why, why, why? Why must we pay for everyone else? Why must we let people in illegally and why must American citizens pay for it?

Gives Bank of America a whole new meaning, grrrrr
The rest of the world funds our extravagant government spending, and as well as our penchant to buy tons of **** on credit.

mdklatt
9/26/2007, 02:53 PM
The rest of the world funds our extravagant government spending, and as well as our penchant to buy tons of **** on credit.

You shut your whore mouth.

9/26/2007, 03:07 PM
You shut your whore mouth.YEAH. Our country just ain't no da*n good..I got an idea. Let's just go commie, and we'll live lovely in lala land. Why do you think I'm going dem, anyway?

GrapevineSooner
9/26/2007, 03:31 PM
YEAH. Our country just ain't no da*n good..I got an idea. Let's just go commie, and we'll live lovely in lala land. Why do you think I'm going dem, anyway?

Because when it comes to expanding the scope of the gubment, there's really not much difference between Dummycrats and Redumblicans?

SicEmBaylor
9/26/2007, 03:33 PM
Because when it comes to expanding the scope of the gubment, there's really not much difference between Dummycrats and Redumblicans?
Bingo.

soonerscuba
9/26/2007, 03:34 PM
Libz, Dimz, MSM, and Messicans... Oh my!

Providing sick people with medicine is a virtue to itself.

SicEmBaylor
9/26/2007, 03:42 PM
Libz, Dimz, MSM, and Messicans... Oh my!

Providing sick people with medicine is a virtue to itself.
No its' not.

JohnnyMack
9/26/2007, 03:58 PM

Why don't you go back to your home, on whore island!!!

9/26/2007, 03:59 PM
Because when it comes to expanding the scope of the gubment, there's really not much difference between Dummycrats and Redumblicans?With the repubs, there's a POSSIBILITY of rational, conservative behaviour. With the democrats, it's saying ef-it, Big Brother, I relinquish any personal responsibilities for my own well being. Purty-pleeze, be nice to me.

StoopTroup
9/26/2007, 04:00 PM
Is there a rider attached so I can get me sum gubermint cheese?

9/26/2007, 04:05 PM
You be sittin' pretty wif dat big govt. cheese, standing in the waiting line for one of those heart operations. 'Twill be a Happy Day, indeed, when we turn it completely over to the goodness that is govt-run EVERYTHING!

Jerk
9/26/2007, 07:23 PM

Votes, honey. "Vote for me, I will take from them and give to you."

The them are rich people who have a family income of 80k+

It's legalized theft disguised as 'compassion.'

Whet
9/26/2007, 10:00 PM
http://ibdeditorials.com/IMAGES/CARTOONS/toon091007.gif

Petro-Sooner
9/26/2007, 10:09 PM
I change my opinion. I say we bomb'em. Just end the problem.