PDA

View Full Version : Off to Nigeria Saturday...

TheHumanAlphabet
9/25/2007, 02:03 PM
Will have to phone my Nigerian girlfriend "Happiness", I'm sure she will be happy. ;)

However, I'll miss the Buffs and the Bevos game. Yeah for TIVO. Not yeah for having to fly BA and not get Skyteam elite points...However, I'm already Platinum for the next year, so all is not lost...

Hmmm, Fall in Nigeria. If they have a fall.

Again, if you have any moneys you want me to try and get for you, let me know. :D

OKLA21FAN
9/25/2007, 02:07 PM
SAS has email friends from there, he should hook you up

Whet
9/25/2007, 02:33 PM
Can you look up Mr. Nkookum and see if you can pickup the cashiers check he wanted to send me?

I'll share it with you, too!

Chuck Bao
9/25/2007, 03:38 PM
For the rest of us without those "special" Nigerian connections, this thread is worthless without pics of Happiness.

We need some Happiness!

Petro-Sooner
9/25/2007, 03:39 PM
Be safe!!

proud gonzo
9/25/2007, 03:42 PM
Again, if you have any moneys you want me to try and get for you, let me know. :D

I totally read that as "monkeys" and I was thinking "hell yes i want a monkey!"

TheHumanAlphabet
9/25/2007, 03:46 PM
I totally read that as "monkeys" and I was thinking "hell yes i want a monkey!"

:D

Customs might have a problem with that...I never bring in contraband ;), but perhaps a few select cigars will be in the offing...

GottaHavePride
9/25/2007, 04:19 PM
Say hi to Nescobar Alop-Lop for me.

Widescreen
9/25/2007, 04:25 PM
You people realize those Nigerian emails are frauds, right? They're not REALLY going to send you $1 million. They're really trying to trick you into giving up your financial info. It's a pretty well hidden secret that Nigerians are heavily into scamming people.

;)

IB4OU2
9/25/2007, 04:33 PM
Say hi to Nescobar Alop-Lop for me.

The Gods must be crazy? :D

Whet
9/25/2007, 08:36 PM
You people realize those Nigerian emails are frauds, right? They're not REALLY going to send you $1 million. They're really trying to trick you into giving up your financial info. It's a pretty well hidden secret that Nigerians are heavily into scamming people.

You are kidding? :eek: