PDA

View Full Version : My take on CU

Blitzkrieg
9/25/2007, 09:54 AM
I've seen them on TV 3 different times this year, and they are an improving team. Theior talent level is sub par, but they have some players. Hawkins is a smart QB that really plays to our strengths, in that he throws short passes. He has faced a decent defense in F$U, but we'll be step quicker. He throws an INT every 26 passes, that is not good. Only Robinson for Okie Lite throws more. (Of course, Hawkins hasn't had to face that fearsome meat grinder otherwise known as the Troy defense;)

CU has a good defense, especially at home, and Dizon is a very good backer. CU has the 4th best defense in this league IMO, and they will present some unique problems we'll have to solve. We need to be balanced and aggressive, and spread these guys out to take advantage of our overall team speed. I'd love to get a lead and just grind our RBs at them, but I think we need to throw early to open things up.

I'm glad we play on the road before going to Dallas, and I'm glad this game is early instead of late. Drunken granola tree huggers give me the willies.

TexasEx4OU
9/25/2007, 11:00 AM
Drunken granola tree huggers with batteries and decent arrms give me the willies.

Just tryin' to help...

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/25/2007, 11:10 AM
Off the chart Sooner-hating, drunken granola tree huggers with batteries give me the willies.For sure

RacerX
9/25/2007, 11:28 AM
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3273/coloradobirdto3.jpg

stoopified
9/25/2007, 11:57 AM
For sure
Me too.

JohnnyMack
9/25/2007, 12:00 PM
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3273/coloradobirdto3.jpg

You stay classy, Boulder.

sanantoniosooner
9/25/2007, 12:00 PM
uh huh

JohnnyMack
9/25/2007, 12:01 PM
Our O-Line's pass protection and WR corps are going to provide a serious match-up problem for CU.

virginiasooner
9/25/2007, 12:30 PM
That girl gives all of CU a bad name (not that they had a particularly good name before her bird-flipping . . .). But I am looking forward to this game, cuz we fly out on Thursday. I was worried that it was going to be a 7:00 pm start (but if it was a late start I could do the Celestial Seasonings tour). And I'm looking forward to "hanging out" in Boulder for a few hours after the game, looking for an offbeat place for dinner.