PDA

View Full Version : JohnnyMack is the awesome!

Okla-homey
9/24/2007, 06:24 PM
Here's why.

Last Friday, at the T-town Tailgate, we were generally doing what people do when they tailgate. Drink, eat, hang-out.

Meanwhile, one of Tulsa's finest cruises by. As you may know, we were on a residential street, a couple blocks south of the stadium.

Said lawman proceeds to order us to cease and desist with the public drinking and what not.

That's when our man JohnnyMack swings into action. He sticks his head into the police car and stares down the copper with his steely blue eyes and the cop backs down.:eek:

All present were thoroughly impressed.

We found out after John Q. Law drove away that he and JohnnyMack are buds.

It was still very cool.

olevetonahill
9/24/2007, 06:35 PM
Uh mm yall were on PRIVATE property correct ?
Id have staid On said Private property and told Popos , KISS My red neck *** .
Just sayin :cool:

Widescreen
9/24/2007, 06:36 PM
Wow! JM pulling the strings of justice. Good jorb!

rufnek05
9/24/2007, 06:40 PM
tukrjorbs!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=40U063Oh83c

olevetonahill
9/24/2007, 06:43 PM
Another True storey of the Olevet era .
Several years ago I had to call the local popos to my shop .
The Chief shows up , and says OMFG your drinkin in public !
I say Naw Im drinking rightcher on My property now STFU and take the report !
I then Proceded to go buy 2 30 packs and call a few budss, we sat out Front Of My shop drinkin . Every time the Local Popos went By we Raised our beers and yelled SALUT .:D

BudSooner
9/24/2007, 06:59 PM
Wow! JM pulling the **** of justice. Good jorb!

:D

Okla-homey
9/24/2007, 06:59 PM
Uh mm yall were on PRIVATE property correct ?
Id have staid On said Private property and told Popos , KISS My red neck *** .
Just sayin :cool:

No. We were on the street, in front of the house.

BudSooner
9/24/2007, 07:06 PM

I strolled by, and yep y'all were on the street.
Bri with obligatory beer in hand and all, my son was anxious to get to the stadium for some reason....something about a game to be played there.
But about that drinking in public, I would have told the cops "listen up skippy, there are thousands down the road drinking in PUBLIK! so step off doughnut boy"

I needed to take a dump but feared Dean wouldn't approve of pooping in the bed of his truck. :D

C&CDean
9/24/2007, 07:20 PM
Dang, ol Homey done ruint the story.

From our angle it went like this:

Cop pulls up and through the passenger window he says to me "you know y'all can't be drinkin' and carryin' on in the street don't you?" I go "it's all good." He goes "y'all are gonna have to move on." About that time JM goes "ooh, ooh, I know this dude" and his head disappears into the window of the car. All we saw was JM's backside - and the back of his head bobbing up and down a few times. He withdraws from the car, and the cop waves and goes "y'all have a good time" and drives away.

Of course JM comes up with this **** and bull story about "dude does security for us..." Us eyewitnesses know better. Where's the video vigilante when you need him?

Whatever job JM did it musta been a good one. That whole dealio lasted all of about 8 seconds.

olevetonahill
9/24/2007, 07:37 PM
Dont mean nuthin !
Ya had em OUT numbered didnt ya ?
Be glad , Be VERY glad Olevet wasnt there.:cool:
And thank you succymack fer savin the day :P

StoopTroup
9/24/2007, 08:03 PM
Not only were we in the street but Homey went into the parking garage business for close to thirty minutes.

I'm still unclear if he received a kickback. :D

JohnnyMack
9/24/2007, 08:25 PM
Cop pulls up.

It's a guy I know, so before everyone (Dean) gets mouthy and gets us all tossed in the county lock-up for the night I tell Mark that my friend over there (I point at Dean) is on a weekend pass from the nut hut up in Vinita. I tell him how Dean used to be a normal guy, but ever since he fell out of a tree and landed on his head that he just ain't right. Tell him how hard it is to have to constantly be mindin' after Dean, constantly feeding him pudding cups, changing his adult diapers and whatnot that Mark feels so sorry for me he decides to let us hang. I think the confused look on Dean's face combined with the drool on his chin really helped seal the deal.

tulsaoilerfan
9/24/2007, 08:33 PM
Dang, ol Homey done ruint the story.

From our angle it went like this:

Cop pulls up and through the passenger window he says to me "you know y'all can't be drinkin' and carryin' on in the street don't you?" I go "it's all good." He goes "y'all are gonna have to move on." About that time JM goes "ooh, ooh, I know this dude" and his head disappears into the window of the car. All we saw was JM's backside - and the back of his head bobbing up and down a few times. He withdraws from the car, and the cop waves and goes "y'all have a good time" and drives away.

Of course JM comes up with this **** and bull story about "dude does security for us..." Us eyewitnesses know better. Where's the video vigilante when you need him?

Whatever job JM did it musta been a good one. That whole dealio lasted all of about 8 seconds.

That's some pretty ****in funny **** right there. :D

tulsaoilerfan
9/24/2007, 08:34 PM
Cop pulls up.

It's a guy I know, so before everyone (Dean) gets mouthy and gets us all tossed in the county lock-up for the night I tell Mark that my friend over there (I point at Dean) is on a weekend pass from the nut hut up in Vinita. I tell him how Dean used to be a normal guy, but ever since he fell out of a tree and landed on his head that he just ain't right. Tell him how hard it is to have to constantly be mindin' after Dean, constantly feeding him pudding cups, changing his adult diapers and whatnot that Mark feels so sorry for me he decides to let us hang. I think the confused look on Dean's face combined with the drool on his chin really helped seal the deal.
U guys are too much; i really need to come to a tailgate one of these seasons. :D

olevetonahill
9/24/2007, 09:51 PM
I reiterate . Be Glad Be VERY glad olevet wasnt there
Jonny macks sucatude couldnt have kept us outta Jail.
Now the Olevet attitude whould have done 1 of 2 things ! niether of em Good :eek:
Be glad :pop:

colleyvillesooner
9/24/2007, 10:58 PM
Did the cop flash the siren for a sec cause I may have been to far in the street with a drink in hand? Maaaaaybe.

Awesome sight though. Though I was gonna have to bust a cap in a pig...