PDA

View Full Version : Pride schedule for Colorado and Texas games?

colleyvillesooner
9/24/2007, 05:26 PM
The website for the pride last year was awesome. Showed the times and locations for warm ups and such. It was so awesome they decided to leave up the 2006 schedule for the Fiesta Bowl week.

Anyone know if there will be warm ups on campus at CU?

Also, the schedule for OU TX weekend, like the high school they are playing at on Friday, and what time the will get to Two Rows for the OU party?

TIA

colleyvillesooner
9/25/2007, 09:07 AM
bump

OklaUalum
9/25/2007, 10:18 AM
=Let me clear that up with an Edit - I'm referring to the Colorado trip. -sorry --

Are they taking the entire band? Used to be they'd take a smaller spirit/pep band to trips like that.

Who knows if they'll perform in advance. It'd be a good way to get insulted and assaulted. Their fans are a bunch of ***-hats.

OklaUalum
9/25/2007, 10:20 AM
For the Texas game, the PRIDE has typically done their pregame outside the cotton bowl on the pressbox side of the OU end.

colleyvillesooner
9/25/2007, 10:25 AM
I've read that about 80 pride members are going to colorado.

I know where they warmup at for OU/TX, I just always get there too late to see the drum line warmup.

OklaUalum
9/25/2007, 10:28 AM
My wife's input - (PRIDE alumni 84-88, member of PRIDE alumni association, etc.)

For OU/TX
---
last I knew, they were over there by the arena which I believe is opposite of the press box side, but on the OU ‘end’ of the field…the press box side is the arcade/rides area

--

And now that I think about it, she is totally correct.

GottaHavePride
9/25/2007, 10:40 AM
Yeah, under the trees in front of that blue building just southwest of the Cotton Bowl.

colleyvillesooner
9/25/2007, 10:49 AM
For OU/TX is am really just looking for a time when the drum line warms up. They warm up with the pride directly after.

That area is pretty cool, cause there's bathrooms right inside and the trees give nice shade too. Don't know if they still have all the christmas lights in the trees like they use too...

Scott D
9/25/2007, 11:21 AM
does it matter colley.

the question should be how many times will we hear the Florida fight song this week.

colleyvillesooner
9/25/2007, 11:32 AM
I got ALOT of strange looks for Yelling "Go Gators!" at Tulsa. Explained what the deal was to one lady. She was ****ed after I told her.

OklaUalum
9/25/2007, 12:04 PM
My wife wasn't really sure that there might be seperate warm ups.

You might check this link closer to game day.

http://bands.ou.edu/phpicalendar/month.php