PDA

View Full Version : Coach Fran's days are numbered

Rhino
9/24/2007, 12:49 AM
Judging from some aggy comments, they aren't too fond of Coach Fran these days. Nor should they be.

How many points will OU hang on us? (http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=961833&forum_id=5)

Unfortunately I wouldn't blame Stoops and OU one bit in jacking it up on Fran.

I'd put as many points on the board against that arrogant S.O.B. if I could as well.

Fran should have kept his pie-hole shut when it comes to OU and Stoops.
The Oklahoma Memorial Stadium scoreboard should spin like a pinball machine with Stoops on the flippers like TOMMY until his assistants drag him away kicking and screaming MORE! MORE! MORE! BOBBY WANT MORE!
It is going to be real bad. Stoops will not call off the dogs nor should he. The moron needs to be taught a lesson about talking trash.
It is conceivable that it could be triple digits. If that does not get him fired we deserve what he does to our program.
i dont think the jumbotron can go up to triple digits, so tht might be a problem

Crucifax Autumn
9/24/2007, 01:11 AM
LOL...After catching so much crap for the 77-0 where we were basically holding back for an entire half I'd have to say we SHOULD roll up the score as much as we're able to. Hanging a 100 would make some news!

Octavian
9/24/2007, 01:14 AM
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4489/sign31hl6lf2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

goingoneight
9/24/2007, 01:17 AM
I whole-heartedly agree. fran was a jackass for making those snide remarks and if Sam Bradford, Joey Halzle and Keith Nichol combine for 8 TD passes and AP, Gute, Murray, Madu and Brown combine for 600 yards rushing... so be it.

Realistic score prediction: OU 65 aTm 10... this defense isn't as good as OUr 2003 defense and this aggy team isn't as bad as the 2003 aggy team. We'll give up an easy TD (turnover) and a FG in burn time.

Octavian
9/24/2007, 01:18 AM
59-9

Fran likes field goals.

tommieharris91
9/24/2007, 01:39 AM
They'll probably change they're QB midway into the 3rd quarter and the D will be competely unprepared for him. So, my prediction will be:

OU 70
ATM 14

SoonerKnight
9/24/2007, 02:12 AM
With this team 80 or more is a possibility! Sadly didn't they just give this guy a extension?

SoonerSloan
9/24/2007, 03:19 AM
i think 2 years ago they extended his contract that would have expired in 2008 to 2012... 140,000 for every month left on the contract to buy it out

Mac94
9/24/2007, 09:16 AM
The contract was extended after teh 2004 season ... a 7-5 season including our worst bowl loss in school history.

As for this year, with the way our defense is playing Oklahoma can pick its score. That said, I don't expect Stoops to intentionally run it up on us ... he ain't that kinda guy. Oh, you all will score in the 50's or 60's ... like you all have every week .... but Stoops won't intentionally run it up.

badger
9/24/2007, 10:00 AM
The contract was extended after teh 2004 season ... a 7-5 season including our worst bowl loss in school history.

As for this year, with the way our defense is playing Oklahoma can pick its score. That said, I don't expect Stoops to intentionally run it up on us ... he ain't that kinda guy. Oh, you all will score in the 50's or 60's ... like you all have every week .... but Stoops won't intentionally run it up.
Dude, your students are trying to stage a blackout... I say join in!

Surely your 12th man nation can pitch in to get rid of Fran. I mean, if we still had Boo, I think Sooner Nation would assemble some donors to buy him out and bring in someone else. Surely you guys have a few of those types around A&M?
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/6/67/200px-Judge_mascot.jpg
Now, we all know the new words to your song, right?

Goodbye to Baylor University
Goodbye to the gold and green
Good luck to the dear ol' Texas Aggies
Let's hope that Guy Moriss isn't mean
Marching down that Ol' Baylor Line
That is the song they sing so well (sounds like hell!)
So goodbye to Baylor University
Try to shove them all the way to
Way ca ca ca ca co
Way ca ca ca ca co
Fire Fran, yes we can!
Texas A&M!

Saw Bouncy Bear's tail off!
Short! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bouncy Bear's tail is sawed off!
Short! AAAA... Whoop!

AzianSooner
9/24/2007, 10:05 AM
Keeping Fran and Mack Brown is our goal.

badger
9/24/2007, 10:07 AM
I thought winning the Big 12 and national championships was our goal :(

Let the other teams suffer while we inflate our trophy room! :D

Widescreen
9/24/2007, 10:09 AM
Weird. I always thought our goal was winning championships.