PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout them Irish...

Soonerus
9/23/2007, 08:05 PM
....could not resist after all of the years of over-hype and over-exposure for the Irish...

MNsooner
9/23/2007, 08:12 PM
...at least they aren't being over-hyped right now, but over-exposed...

Sooner_Havok
9/23/2007, 08:18 PM
....could not resist after all of the years of over-hype and over-exposure for the Irish...

That is sooooo not like you, kicking a team while they're......had to stop myself there, sorry. Proceed :D

sanantoniosooner
9/23/2007, 08:41 PM
How could you hold in so much pent up anger for so long?

You really lambasted them good. :D

Soonerus
9/23/2007, 09:38 PM
How could you hold in so much pent up anger for so long?

You really lambasted them good. :D

Thanks, a real compliment coming from you..;)

mhackl
9/24/2007, 09:29 AM
Did you see where the Domers wouldn't let Demetrius Jones out of his scholarship. I think it's hillarious. The "Gotcha" tactic has got to be great for their recruiting.

Well, I guess they've decided to release him only if he goes to a school not on their schedule. Demetrius announced that he'd be enrolling at Northern Illinois but the Domer AD said "not so fast" however he did say that they'ed compile a list of schools that they would let him go to.

The Domer death spiral continues.

crawfish
9/24/2007, 09:43 AM
Now if we could just get the announcers to shut up about them during our football broadcasts. I swear, I muted the TV in disgust more than a few times Friday night...

virginiasooner
9/24/2007, 09:45 AM
Yes, we know, the Domeheads will be lucky to beat Navy and Duke this year. Their USC game will be worse than our Orange Bowl debacle. Can we now talk about something important, like the point spread in the OU-Colorado game?

stoopified
9/24/2007, 10:03 AM
I like the Cryin' Irish..... as long as they are crying.I hoping for a perfect season.

A-M
9/24/2007, 10:33 AM
I like the Cryin' Irish..... as long as they are crying.I hoping for a perfect season.
Well said!!!:P

r5TPsooner
9/24/2007, 10:39 AM

I will eat a bowl of Lucky Charms in there honor.

Man there offense is bad. I wish they were coming to Norman this year as Stoops could name the score.