PDA

View Full Version : This should brighten your day

Jacie
9/23/2007, 04:10 PM
What saxet fans thought of Sam Bradford in August:

Dr.Strangehorn
08/22/07 07:10 PM

Wasn't a Sooner on another thread trying to say that Bradford was more mobile then Colt? Kind of blows that whole idea out of the water. I might not go so far as to predict doom and gloom for the Sooners, but I think there new QB is going to struggle a bit. Unless he ends up being the next Bernie Kosar or something.

TexasCrush
08/22/07 07:31 PM

how anyone saw this kid in high school and thinks he was special...or is going to step in starting for OU this year and drive the bus is delusional. He is no Colt McCoy and was no Colt even in high school. Keep dreaming

Burnt_Orange_Sky
08/22/07 09:00 PM

If Stoops finds a way to polish that turd I will never doubt him again.

UofTOrange
08/23/07 11:00 AM

He looks average to me, that's all I have to say about that

Burnt_Orange_Sky
08/25/07 02:11 PM

There you have it dangdirtysooner admits Sam "notthaman" Bradford" does indeed suck. Everyone knows that Leach drinks allot. But now we know that Stoops is huffing paint.

I am willing to bet a hundred dollars that Stoops goes to scrub option 2 before we play ou.

How bad must they (other qb's) have sucked for the division II bench warmer to beat them out. Face it Sooners, Stoops is blowing THC laced smoke up your collective ***.

Bradford will be blitzed, and will become a pick machine at this level.

What saxet fans think of Sam Bradford in September:

CajunHorn
09/12/07 11:37 AM

For the record, I will not buy or wear a Big12 Champion T-Shirt. Just for the record. On another note, maybe it's time for the title of this thread to change to "Sam Bradford DOESN'T seem like he sucks." The guy looks like he's doin' okay to me.

coolhorn
09/12/07 07:33 PM

...but while I'm thinking about it...can we get a few players who've sucked as badly as Bradford has the last couple of games? I'm impressed...even if okie was playing the little sisters of the poor.

cheezyq
9/23/2007, 04:21 PM
It's funny, yes. But I don't give a crap what Book 'em Whorns fans think. If they like saxeT, that's all I need to know when considering their opinions.

Seamus
9/23/2007, 04:33 PM
I read this post, and thanks for compiling it.

But I couldn't give two ****s what saxet fans think.

AzianSooner
9/23/2007, 04:37 PM
i like to beat them to dirt.