PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sooners....

BamaSon25
9/23/2007, 11:29 AM
Just wanted to stop in and say HI!!!! I do that periodically all because of the great fans I met during our home and home a few years ago. I sure do wish they would do that again.

IMO, you guys are the #1 team in the country. I know LSU and USC are beatable. You guys look unstoppable.

We got our first loss under Saban, but the truth is we just looked flat the whole game. Our defense is getting mahandled by these deeper teams and our offense is either hot or cold. Defense is so, so shallow. No depth whatsoever. Give us a year or two and we'll be rocking.

Hey...I think both Bama and OU are going after that Arthur Brown kid (I'm not sure of this, I didn't research it any). I have watched his prep footage....man this kid is a beast. You guys should back off, you don't need him. :eek: :)
Well, I wish Mr. Brown the best of luck wherever he decides to go.

Boomer Sooner and Roll Tide,
BamaSon25

sooner n houston
9/23/2007, 11:33 AM
Good luck to y'all as well. Hated to see you lose last night! Maybe next year (2009) we will meet in that MNC game!

StormySooner-IN
9/23/2007, 11:35 AM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gif

Thanks for the great remarks, I think it would be cool for a Home & home. Good luck to the Tide for the rest of the year!:)

SelmaBamaFan
9/23/2007, 11:54 AM
Hey...I think both Bama and OU are going after that Arthur Brown kid (I'm not sure of this, I didn't research it any). I have watched his prep footage....man this kid is a beast. You guys should back off, you don't need him. :eek: :)

BamaSon25

He was at the Georgia game Bamason. I havent heard how his visit went though. He had his brother there on an unofficial visit too I think. His brother is going to be quite the player as well, and they want to go to the same school from what I heard.

The Sooners do look good so far. I've watched all their games this year and have becomed spoiled with OU's OL and DL. I expect the same performances from Bama's but it's just not there. We are playing a Coach Saban style defense with Coach Kine's players; as in we are trying to play physical with speed players and it doesnt work so well. Recruiting should fix this... I hope.

MextheBulldog
9/23/2007, 01:40 PM
That scene at BDS last night looked insane - esp when the game was tied late, and the missed FG at end of regulation. Just make sure you give Lsu hell!

Texas Golfer
9/23/2007, 03:07 PM
Just wanted to stop in and say HI!!!! I do that periodically all because of the great fans I met during our home and home a few years ago. I sure do wish they would do that again.

IMO, you guys are the #1 team in the country. I know LSU and USC are beatable. You guys look unstoppable.

We got our first loss under Saban, but the truth is we just looked flat the whole game. Our defense is getting mahandled by these deeper teams and our offense is either hot or cold. Defense is so, so shallow. No depth whatsoever. Give us a year or two and we'll be rocking.

BamaSon25

I was rooting for you guys.

Boomer Sooner and Roll Tide!

PrideTrombone
9/23/2007, 03:23 PM
Remember that 77-0 whoopin we gave Franchione in 2003? We'd like some return on our favor so do the same to Les and LSU.