PDA

View Full Version : The Exciting Life of a Frito Man

tulsaoilerfan
9/22/2007, 08:01 PM
I just had to share this because it's too damn funny not to; last Thursday i pulled up to the Family Dollar to make a delivery and noticed 2 police cars outside and a guy handcuffed; i got in the store and the manager told me the guy got caught shoplifting, but it get's even better; he had some very nice lacy ladies panties he was stealing, plus when the cops got there he had drug paraphanelia in his car!!! And, the dumbass also had a very young kid with him and they had to call someone to come pick up the kid!! The things you see in small towns. :eek:

Okla-homey
9/22/2007, 08:47 PM
I just had to share this because it's too damn funny not to; last Thursday i pulled up to the Family Dollar to make a delivery and noticed 2 police cars outside and a guy handcuffed; i got in the store and the manager told me the guy got caught shoplifting, but it get's even better; he had some very nice lacy ladies panties he was stealing, plus when the cops got there he had drug paraphanelia in his car!!! And, the dumbass also had a very young kid with him and they had to call someone to come pick up the kid!! The things you see in small towns. :eek:

who knew? I always figured they only sold "granny panties" in Family Dollar.;)

tulsaoilerfan
9/22/2007, 08:52 PM
who knew? I always figured they only sold "granny panties" in Family Dollar.;)
Yeah, i was shocked. :D

JohnnyMack
9/22/2007, 09:03 PM
Wait, the Frito Man got arrested for that or you are the Frito Man?

tulsaoilerfan
9/23/2007, 01:53 AM
Wait, the Frito Man got arrested for that or you are the Frito Man?
LOL, i'm the Frito man.

mikeb
9/23/2007, 06:42 PM
I have been thinking of a career in the frito lay buisness. Tulsaoilerfan do you enjoy it? I hear they work allot of hours, is this true? Is the pay worth it?

stoops the eternal pimp
9/23/2007, 06:51 PM
Do know any of the frito men from mcalester? couple of them are friends of mine...thus I only buy frito lay products when it comes to the chips and dips

VeeJay
9/23/2007, 07:28 PM
I think we're going to need a Sic 'Em opinion here.

tulsaoilerfan
9/23/2007, 08:41 PM
Do know any of the frito men from mcalester? couple of them are friends of mine...thus I only buy frito lay products when it comes to the chips and dips
Yup, know em all; we are all in the same district and they are a pretty good bunch of guys and gals. :D Mikeb check your private messages.

r5TPsooner
9/24/2007, 10:35 AM
My BIL is a frito salesman and he always sends us a box of barely outdated products. He is a different breed of cat and he seems to make a decent living at it. I believe he's been doing it for over twenty years now.