PDA

View Full Version : SoCo's Steakhouse car thief alert!

goingoneight
9/22/2007, 01:33 AM
Folks... there is a fairly new place I visited tonight and there has been several car thefts from their parking lot. Do not leave personal belongings and be sure to lock up if you're in the area. My friend's Jeep just got trashed, CD's and sunglasses stolen and a window broken. The dash panel was broken off (retards don't know how to hotwire a car apparently).

No surveillance cameras... yet. They're supposedly coming soon. The employees had a similar incident when the place first opened.

Just warning you. :mad:

olevetonahill
9/22/2007, 01:49 AM
Hey Simmer down
we are ALL rookies . Give us time and we wont **** up as much stuff .
Sheesh !

goingoneight
9/22/2007, 02:14 AM
I hate thieves... seriously. If anyone has ever had their home broken into, their car stolen or anything else they hold dear to them... they understand how :mad: I am.

I only hope that this message serves as a good warning to the good folks at SF.com who may want to try out SoCo's anytime soon. Please use caution.

olevetonahill
9/22/2007, 02:37 AM
I hate thieves... seriously. If anyone has ever had their home broken into, their car stolen or anything else they hold dear to them... they understand how :mad: I am.

I only hope that this message serves as a good warning to the good folks at SF.com who may want to try out SoCo's anytime soon. Please use caution.
A thief steals your stuff
A liar steals your trust .
Id rather lose stuff
just sayin

Petro-Sooner
9/22/2007, 08:44 AM
Wheres this SoCo's you speak of?

sanantoniosooner
9/22/2007, 11:27 AM
A thief steals your stuff
A liar steals your trust .
Id rather lose stuff
just sayin
If you don't trust anybody then you only have to worry about thieves.