PDA

View Full Version : Comedy gold from whorns...

Tiptonsooner
9/21/2007, 11:45 PM
CajunHorn
1000+ posts
09/21/07 11:29 PM

Re: WOW... [re: thee12nv]
Edit post Reply to this post

In reply to:

Lets see what happens when they play someone that's on their level.

Yep, I'll bet we hold them under 60. I'm even bringing sparklers to the game to celebrate.

Widescreen
9/22/2007, 12:23 AM
ou is not that good. but neither is tulsa.
Man, those guys are desperate to convince themselves that OU isn't that good. I get the distinct impression that if we played USC tomorrow and beat them by 4 TD's, some of these clowns would just say that USC really isn't that good.

What I think will be funny is when we pound them on 10/6, these people will be screaming that OU isn't that good and neither are they. :D

Doged
9/22/2007, 12:49 AM
Meanwhile, over on orangepower.com some sheep humper is claiming OU fans shot a Tulsa police officer, beat up a bunch of Tulsa fans and pretty much staged a riot. In keeping with this weekly post, the "OU fan" who was the source of all this great information was, naturally, completely embarrassed by OUr brutal behavior.

The weekly aggie moral superiority delusion-fest. (http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=40995)

insuranceman_22
9/22/2007, 01:01 AM
Strange stuff going around these days. The last riot I saw was at the Troy - OSU game. Several orange clad fans stopped traffic and cause several fights amongst the Troy fans as the drop their pants, bent over a fence and prepared to take it.....

Crazy stuff in college football these days...

aurorasooner
9/22/2007, 01:11 AM
trange stuff going around these days. The last riot I saw was at the Troy - OSU game. Several orange clad fans stopped traffic and cause several fights amongst the Troy fans as the drop their pants, bent over a fence and prepared to take it.....
You beat me to it. I saw a rape, mugging, and killing, at Troy, and that was on the field in the 3rd quarter. :D Aggies always have a friend who's a fan of the team playing the Sooners who comes back right after the game and calls them with the sordid details. Either that or their wife is with a girlfriend at the mall and overhears a couple of Sooner fans talking BS. It's as constant as the sun rising in one endzone and setting in the other endzone at the Butt-pick.
finally, Rockies win in the 14th at San Diego, 6 in a row. Still in it.

Piware
9/22/2007, 02:25 AM
Meanwhile, over on orangepower.com some sheep humper is claiming OU fans shot a Tulsa police officer, beat up a bunch of Tulsa fans and pretty much staged a riot. In keeping with this weekly post, the "OU fan" who was the source of all this great information was, naturally, completely embarrassed by OUr brutal behavior.

The weekly aggie moral superiority delusion-fest. (http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=40995)

Oh not, not another OU fanbase incident. On the rivals TU board, a noobie Hurricane fan posted about how awful OU fans were. Thousands of mullet heads showed up and took over reserved parking, got drunk and just generally caused a heathen melee. The cause of the poor noobie was taken up by one of those heroic defenders of truth, justice and the American way on the Puke board.

A link to the TU board was posted almost instantly after the I Hate OU Fans thread was posted. What are the odds that an uninterested Puke fan would be trolling the TU board and have to leap in to rally the Virtue Police - as per the requirements of his sworn Oath of Allegiance to all Sh*t (cattle, sheep, pigs, athletic and marketing departments) produced by OSU.

Isn't high speed internet a magical invention? Why, these Pokes are better than Al Qaeda in getting messages out in nano-seconds. Maybe next year they will be ready to use this high speed technique to communicate from the sidelines to the huddle. We better be lookin' out then. Between the shine off the gold plated ****ers and Gundy's hair, it may be hard to figure out what they are signaling. Oh well, another year of just blowing past them while they figure it out.

Shore am ashamed about offending those nice Tulsa folks. We like your fans and like Tulsa too. Hope this series goes on for a long time.

stoopified
9/22/2007, 06:11 AM

Yeah,but at least Our football players aren't molesting childrnnen,I guess sheep have lost their fascination at T.Boone State.

Texas Golfer
9/22/2007, 11:38 AM
I love it that Whorn fans think we aren't that good because we haven't played anyone. This is coming from fans whose team got manhandled by Arkansas St and barely beat a UCF team.

Oh, yeah. They're playing Rice (again) who's the lowest ranking team in the NCAA.

Widescreen
9/22/2007, 12:10 PM
Prediction:

UT destroys Rice and then claims this proves they're back. "Look out landthieves!"

bluedogok
9/22/2007, 12:21 PM
Always their delusional orange spin on a story

Here is the story from the Tulsa World:

Tulsa World - Confrontation injures cop at OU-TU game (http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?articleID=070922_1_A16_spanc46062)

An off-duty police officer was injured Friday night when he confronted two men he thought were trying to break into cars during the Oklahoma vs. Tulsa football game.

Click on the link above for the rest of the story

Mark_of_Tulsa
9/22/2007, 09:56 PM

Yeah this morning I schooled them on what really happen in that topic. They just ignored it, and kept assuming crap.

Crucifax Autumn
9/23/2007, 01:24 AM
Well, it's not like any of them are capable of reading the actula truth.

utex74
9/23/2007, 01:33 AM
Prediction:

UT destroys Rice and then claims this proves they're back. "Look out landthieves!"

Well, we did destroy Rice but it doesn't prove we're back or anything else. (we never really went anywhere) It is just a step in correcting the mistakes of the first three games and getting the young kids some time. After the first drive in the third quarter no one but Freshmen and RS Fresh played on offense. The defense was similar but not to the same extent. And we STILL got a couple players hurt.

We have to take care of KSU this week but then it will be time to try to get ready for OU. I hope we will be able to at least give you a game. Don't want to hurt your strength of schedule on your march to the MNC. We'll try to at least show up.

Crucifax Autumn
9/23/2007, 01:45 AM
I'll be pulling for Uterus to beat k-state 120-2 myself. Then after a week of hearing how they finally put it together we stomp some balls.

After that I hope they win every game convincingly to help us out. Nothing better than than the whorns being our key to the championship game.