PDA

View Full Version : Sorry guys.

wishbone
9/21/2007, 07:20 PM
Just realized I was wearing my home hat. Just changed to my away hat. My bad. I was wondering what was wrong with the Sooners...

soonerloyal
9/21/2007, 07:59 PM
Not totally your fault. My husband (who thinks organized sports, including football, is barbaric - yeah, he's a 'tard) used my new 2007 OU coffee mug earlier this week. Nobody is supposed to use that but ME (especially heathen Unbelievers), and I use it only on Game Day.

To make matters worse, although I've been dutifully wearing my new 2007 OU teeshirt, this morning I didn't put out my Sooners garden flag in the front yard, and my huge OU flag in the back. I waited until kickoff.

I have sinned. I must be punished.

Was the first part of that first quarter punishment enough or should I subject myself to public derision? I put my fate in your hands...

OUinFLA
9/21/2007, 08:09 PM
Im taking some credit for this bit of turnaround.
When we are not so sharp, I reverse my hat.
I did it in the first qtr.

It's worked before.
YW.

The Preach Man
9/21/2007, 08:15 PM
I didn't make my cheese dip. Last time I did that we played TCU!!!

soonerloyal
9/21/2007, 08:31 PM
What is this, total breakdown of fanbase responsibility? We suck at our job tonight.

OUinFLA
9/21/2007, 08:56 PM
What is this, total breakdown of fanbase responsibility? We suck at our job tonight.

we're bonding with the OU secondary.

OUinFLA
9/21/2007, 09:32 PM
time to reverse the hat again.

SEE! When I do, Murray runs a TD!

I am MAGIC!

SOONER MAGIC!

LSUdeek
9/21/2007, 09:35 PM
Gotta love crowd-noise induced false starts...

at home.

cvsooner
9/22/2007, 12:24 AM
Musta been the Friday night thing. I forgot and wore the shirt I had on at the Fiesta Bowl. At 7-0 I realized the mistake I had made and changed to one I wore last year when we played Washington. Seemed to help.

Glad to do my part to fix my error. You got to own up to it, sometimes.

The Preach Man
9/22/2007, 12:34 AM
The funny thing is that most of us are probably serious about this. I know I was(unless you think thats just stupid. In that case Im joking in this post).

Sports nuts are funny people.

goingoneight
9/22/2007, 02:34 AM
I think this it's all pretty obvious who is to blame... Chuck Long or Crab People.

Crab... People. Crab... People. :D

Piware
9/22/2007, 02:37 AM
I didn't make my cheese dip. Last time I did that we played TCU!!!

You all are making me feel so much better. I couldn't find my lucky OU socks and thought the interception was all my fault. Okay, now going forward, we have to be better prepared, focus on the game and get the mojo goin at least an hour before kick off.

goingoneight
9/22/2007, 02:47 AM
:les: MAKE YER CHEESE DIP AND FIND YER SOCKS DAMMIT!!!