PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Curse

Rogue
9/21/2007, 04:42 PM
It ain't right to play on HS Football night. First, the search feature isn't working (I'm sure this has been discussed I just can't find it) and then sf.com gorks out on me for like 10 minutes and the page won't load.

Coincidence?

Mongo
9/21/2007, 04:43 PM
I spilled coffee on my OU shirt this morning, I think that means TU is going to blow OU out

StormySooner-IN
9/21/2007, 04:47 PM
It ain't right to play on HS Football night. First, the search feature isn't working (I'm sure this has been discussed I just can't find it) and then sf.com gorks out on me for like 10 minutes and the page won't load.

Coincidence?Yea-The same exact thing happened to me right before you posted this.

Ever
9/21/2007, 05:05 PM
Junior High plays Thursday, High School plays Friday, College is Saturday, Sunday is church. You can't have church on Thursday and College football on Friday! It's just not right. :mad:

Animal Mother
9/21/2007, 05:07 PM
I just pharted in the elevator and grossed myself out. WE ARE DOOMED !!!!
It's not superior coaching and athletes that win games, it's rattling chicken bones and praying to dead relatives.

Blues1
9/21/2007, 05:10 PM
In California It's a Friday EVENING Game (5pm Kickoff) In California Friday Night doesn't start until 9pm - All Friday Curse's are invalid - Sit Back and relax and watch all those interceptions by the Sooners...!!!! --- :)
Keep Rockin'

StormySooner-IN
9/21/2007, 05:11 PM
It's not superior coaching and athletes that win games, it's rattling chicken bones and praying to dead relatives.Spek!!!

sooner_champak
9/21/2007, 05:18 PM
i just sneezed and that's definitely a bad omen

StormySooner-IN
9/21/2007, 05:20 PM
I nearly almost kinda spilled just a little bit of Dr Pepper on my pants out of my OU Mug.

We're ****ed.

Jeronimo
9/21/2007, 05:27 PM
I have it on good authority that destiny repeats itself. I know that this is our time. OU's time is now. No one will stop us. Tulsa will wish they hadn't stepped on the field tonight. This supposed "fast" offense of TU's will find out what speed is all about.

Hangin' half a hundred, hit'em in the mouth and tell'em about it!

Jeronimo
9/21/2007, 05:27 PM
spilling coffee, ripping shirts, sneezing, be damned. its go time.

King Crimson
9/21/2007, 05:30 PM
last time we played at Tulsa was a Friday night game. 02? i remember watching that game at the now defunct Nutty Irishman bar in Boulder (tax evasion). the last great working man's bar in Boulder. it EVEN had a smoking section. it was a Friday, i remember being done with work that day. they were wearing those goofball unis.

Jeronimo
9/21/2007, 05:33 PM
I remember struggling til half. it was like 3-0 or 6-0 at half. one of those "WTF" kind of things.

janderson255
9/21/2007, 06:13 PM
We are playing Tulsa... maybe OSU and Tulsa should play on Friday nights from now on. They may beat a 'few' HS teams.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/21/2007, 07:57 PM
Right before that first third down and goal where Sam threw the interception,0 my sister said "GO TULSA INTERCEPT IT!"
Yeah, she goes to OU.
She feels bad for our opponents' players because "they are just kids too".
And she whines about running up the score. :/

OH and roots for Notre Dame and Nebraska regularly.

I have decided on a date to formally disown her.

soonerloyal
9/21/2007, 08:23 PM
INSERT WHATEVER USELESS DROOL THIS IDIOT USUALLY FARTS OUT RIGHT HERE.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a14/KevAndLori/Aminals%20LOL/HelmetCat.jpg

fixed

You DO know you can't seem to correctly spell "Helmets", right? :texan:

insuranceman_22
9/22/2007, 12:24 AM
Right before that first third down and goal where Sam threw the interception,0 my sister said "GO TULSA INTERCEPT IT!"
Yeah, she goes to OU.
She feels bad for our opponents' players because "they are just kids too".
And she whines about running up the score. :/

OH and roots for Notre Dame and Nebraska regularly.

I have decided on a date to formally disown her.

You are wise and all-knowing!